Hey team! I have completed building the lists we need for our contact lists for bulk emailing. I’m hoping we can make this process as effective as possible. This page lays out the basic idea of the plan with this so we can use it to the most effective way possible to really make this a grand slam.
We want to scour the web looking for these different places contact information, emails, phone numbers etc, so that we can put together a single mass email / mass text and plug this all out at once so we can smart target these people we’re emailing and track their effectiveness. I have the constant contact account very tightly integrated with the website in order to track traffic to see what emails work, which ones don’t. I want you to take the contacts we’ve already acquired and get them all into the lists below. I have them in order of priority. If you’ve found yourself at this page, then you already know pretty much what we’re looking for here. If you find yourself here, then you also understand by helping build these lists it will benefit both you and the cause overall to bring Burnet County more and better internet.
This is the next important part of this mission. Everyone, even Chris will be working on adding to this in our off time. Not to worry as we get bookings sold and more revenue coming in I will be doing disbursements for pay, but this will kinda be a situation where we will only get some funds out of this as they come in and revenue is earned as this is a side gig right now until we can get a healthy buffer/bank build up in the Happy Times accounts. We will do everything we can to get this kicked up as fast as possible.
Each of the links below are shortcut inks to the the forms to allow you to add to the lists from the ones we’ve been collecting. Entering them in here will allow us to easily catalogue, mass email, mass text, and tracking as stated above, so this will be the “core of our kick up” process.
- News Agencies List – For this list the idea is to find video news agencies like KXAN, KBVO, etc, and find their news desk “tip line” email addresses. Most of these tip line phone numbers we can’t really text so phone numbers are not super important for these ones, but if you happen to see a “text your news story idea” number, plug it in. Lets start with the major Texas metro plex news stations in Texas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, DFW, San Angelou, and Lubbock. Once we get those mostly all in, lets move on to the states that touch Texas and work our way out words. Lets also shoot for news agencies in London, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide, Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh, and Auckland New Zealand
- Astronomers List – For this list, lets start with adding all the astronomy email contacts in every Astronomy and Physics Departments you can find online. I’ve already added all the UT Austin ones. But lets get the rest in there. Once you have those in go ahead and scout as many telescope observatory places so we can talk them into bringing gear out.
- Pro Sports List – For these, search the team websites for every NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA, and W-NBA, NCAA, and the Golf Association one. Also, google search / scout the pro sports stadiums general email addresses for these places. Again, start with Texas teams and stadiums and work your way out to other states touching, and then work your way out. Also include UK, Ireland, Australian, and New Zealand soccer teams/clubs, and those stadiums as well.
- Media Artist Agencies List – For list, focus on those agencies that represent actors, actresses, musicians, talent acts, etc. Include large venues and convention centres that would house the big concerts and things. Find movie theatre production company emails like Mirmax, paramount, etc. Any musician websites you know directly you think would be need to have in our Ultra Exclusive VIP lots, add em to the list.
- Contractors Lists – Our contractors list is not super important right now, but as you come across them, please add them. Examples of these would be land prep people, possible lot attendants, people who build roads, event coordinators, caterers, DJ’s, promo products production people, drivers who can drive 55 person mini busses ( basically 1/2 a bus ) and who can also haul a 5th wheel RV / Tiny home with a 5th wheel truck, and also electricians who specifically do RV parks, road pavers / rock crushers for companys that build ranch roads around properties like cherries / Equrina Fields.
- Property Owners Lists – Any property owners that we get / know lets plugs these in, I have a form for this and have been advertising it, but will be re-doing it, so lets focus on this one near the bottom of the list.
- Vendors List – We have a front end public page for this one. Include food trucks, food vendors, anyone you talk to already or already have written down somewhere lets get them added.
- Guests/General Public Info list – This one we will work on last and is pretty much automated, in that the guests will sign up themselves but I wanted everyone to have the link so you could check out the form and get everyone signed up to be informed of new upcoming events.